General Lab Services
Access laboratory solutions to help improve workflow and lower organizational costs
Quest Diagnostics® offers lab solutions that can provide you with the extra resources you need to run more cost-efficiently.
- The most extensive clinical testing network in the United States, operating laboratories in most major metropolitan areas
- Laboratories that operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and touch the lives of patients more than 147 million times each year
- World-leading national diagnostic infrastructure features
- 8 “hub” labs across the country
- 4 esoteric labs in San Juan Capistrano, Calif., Valencia, Calif., Chantilly, Va.; and Marlborough, Mass.
- Regional response labs and regional service labs
- 2,200 Patient Service Centers throughout the U.S., providing convenience and accessibility to people seeking our services
General lab offerings
Tier 2 volume testing and reference work integration are two ways that Quest can help you to deliver first-rate care without sacrificing the autonomy and responsiveness of an onsite laboratory.
Reference work integration
Tier 2 volume testing
Strong logistics capabilities