General Lab Services
Access laboratory solutions to help improve workflow and lower organizational costs
Quest Diagnostics® offers lab solutions that can provide you with the extra resources you need to run more cost-efficiently.
- The most extensive clinical testing network in the United States, operating laboratories in most major metropolitan areas
- Laboratories that operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and touch the lives of patients more than 147 million times each year
- World-leading national diagnostic infrastructure features
- 8 “hub” labs across the country
- 4 esoteric labs in San Juan Capistrano, Calif., Valencia, Calif., Chantilly, Va.; and Marlborough, Mass.
- Regional response labs and regional service labs
- 2,200 Patient Service Centers throughout the U.S., providing convenience and accessibility to people seeking our services
General lab offerings
Tier 2 volume testing and reference work integration are two ways that Quest can help you to deliver first-rate care without sacrificing the autonomy and responsiveness of an onsite laboratory.
Reference work integration
Our reference work integration allows you to consolidate your hospital’s existing reference work into our testing network.
Tier 2 volume testing
Our tier 2 volume testing allows you to move existing non-urgent work performed at your hospital into our testing network to help reduce unnecessary supply and labor costs, improve turnaround time, and ensure seamless physician service.
Strong logistics capabilities
We make over 7,500 daily stops, with approximately 3,500 courier vehicles including over 25 aircrafts serving the U.S.