Data Diagnostics™. Real-time decision support with point-of-care analytics
Quest Diagnostics® and Innovalon have partnered to offer the Cloud-based health analytics platform Data Diagnostics™ to cull comprehensive patient healthcare information on demand and at point of care.
Data Diagnostics™ is a suite of hundreds of patient-specific data queries that:
- Draws from two of the world’s largest datasets of clinical, claims, quality and laboratory data for expert decision support
- Includes Quest's 20 billion clinical laboratory test results
- Delivers valuable insights precisely when and where clinicians need them
- Provides Inovalon's data from more than 130 million patients
- Offers instant, on-demand access to real-time patient information
- Provides seamless in-workflow integration, with more than 400 supported EHR systems
Data Diagnostics can help to:
- Get the full picture of patient medical history.
- Data Diagnostics aggregates patient medical history details to provide a comprehensive picture of the patient’s health status.
- Uncover critical insights to improve care quality.
- Physicians receive point-of-care insights into their patients’ quality measure compliance to enhance quality ratings for their patients across many categories. These insights are seamlessly integrated into a physician’s current workflow, making it easier to help improve quality of care.
- Enhance the patient encounter and continuity of care.
- Enable more informed decisions based on a broader medical profile of the patient, regardless of where they have received care, to help clinicians streamline care coordination.
Data Diagnostics™ solution offerings
Insights can drive excellent care coordination. That’s why with Data Diagnostics your clinicians and administrators can select patient-specific queries that can aid in all aspects of diagnosis, treatment, and utilization management, as well as quality-measure achievement and reporting.
Quality-related Data Diagnostics™ reports
The information in these reports help clinicians to guide improvements in quality measures.
Historical data-related Data Diagnostics™ reports
A comprehensive medical history, including diagnoses, prescribed medications, laboratory results, and surgical procedures, is needed to take the proper action for patients, but gathering this information is a persistent challenge.
The limited integration of EHRs, long query times, and even paper records can slow clinicians down. Gain insight into your patient’s health history at the point of care to help:
- Improve efficiency and satisfaction of patient visits and increase overall productivity
- Reduce duplicative evaluations or tests
Risk-score-related Data Diagnostics™ reports
View patient health data via risk-score modeling.