Clinical Decision Support
Get help deciding on the most efficient path to patient health
You depend on fast, accurate data to make informed decisions and optimize the health of your patients.
To help you formulate an efficient, economic, and comprehensive patient management plan, Quest Diagnostics® offers an extensive library of testing algorithms based on proven, published practice parameters. But we don’t stop there. Over 650 medical and scientific experts are standing by to help you diagnose the most challenging cases.
Quest Diagnostics is a pioneer with diagnostic “firsts”:
- 1st plasma methylation marker in the United States was introduced by Quest
- 1st HIV advanced sequencing diagnostic in the U.S.
- 1st in the mass spectrometry proteomics field for the launch of the renin, Thyroglobulin, and IGF-1 assays
Clinical Decision Support (CDS) tool
Help optimize decisions and the health of your patients with an extensive network of clinical expertise as well as a comprehensive library of testing algorithms.
To help you formulate an efficient, economic, and comprehensive patient management plan, we offer an extensive library of testing algorithms based on proven, published practice parameters that are accessible through the Quest Diagnostics Test Center.
Select algorithms for all the following conditions and specialties:
- Cancer (Oncology)
- General Health
- Immunology / Rheumatology
- Infectious Diseases
- Women’s Health
The Quest Diagnostics Test Center is:
- Easy to navigate
- Flexible, allowing you to select an algorithm by specialty, condition, specific test, or keyword
Add more than 650 medical specialists to your scientific arsenal
In-house phlebotomists (as allowed by state law) can provide you with specialists who are trained to meet the gold standard of care:
- Over 650 medical and scientific experts offer the answers and insights to help you diagnose even your most difficult cases. This industry-leading team includes clinical, anatomic, and genomic pathologists to support vital decision-making.
- More than 20 lab-based genetic counselors across the country who ensure patients receive appropriate genetic testing through pre-authorization services and counseling support.
- In-house phlebotomists (as allowed by state law) can provide you with specialists who are trained to meet the gold standard of care (if you need them). Our phlebotomists will help free up your staff to perform other critical duties.